- At least two years post-qualifying experience as either a social worker, occupational therapist, nurse, or chartered or registered psychologist, and be registered with their professional body.
- A working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Human Rights legislation.
- It is a requirement that students are able to directly observe a best interestassessment being conducted ‘back in the workplace’ after they have attended the module. You must have this in place before attending the module.
- For courses organised in-house, students must be nominated by their employer.
The course is comprised of four interactive face-to-face days of training. The module will either be delivered either over four consecutive days, or in two blocks of two days over the course of the same month.
Students are also expected to carry out directed self-study before the course, and are required to complete two post-course assignments.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th April 2019 - ALMOST FULL -
- 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th September 2019
Total Course Fee: £1295 + VAT
Bond Solon offers you the option to pay the fees of the BIA qualifying course in 2 installments.
The fee includes:
- 4 days of interactive training
- University Enrolment Fees
- Marking Fees
- Awarding of BIA Qualification
- Comprehensive Training workbooks
- Access to the University’s online learning system and e-library