The way organisations handle complaints is now seen as a key indicator of their quality and in many sectors is now formally measured by regulators against benchmark standards. Every organisation should be moving towards an open culture that welcome complaints as a way of improving service delivery and increasing customer confidence in their organisation.
By competently implementing the right complaints handling procedure, your organisation will ensure that:
- Every step in the complaints handling procedure works towards a positive outcome for all
- The learning from complaints is identified and used for improvement
- Your complaints handling service is accessible and transparent
- Early resolution of complaints will be more likely and the risk of the complaints being escalated will be reduced
- Public confidence in your complaints handling procedure can be boosted
About our complaints handling training courses
Bond Solon have designed three complaints handling and investigation training courses that provides those who handle complaints with the knowledge and skills to manage them to the highest standards.
Delegates who undertake the three days of complaints handling training, and successfully complete the post course written assessments, will be eligible for the nationally recognised Professional Award in Complaints Handling and Investigation, awarded byThe International Compliance Association (ICA) in association with The University of Manchester Alliance Manchester Business School (AMBS).
Why should you attend the complaints handling training courses?
Our complaints handling training courses:
- Will equip you with the necessary knowledge and procedures to ensure you can competently carry out complaints investigations to best practice standards
- Will enhance existing competencies and skills
- Can help create a standardised approach across your organisation which will improve service delivery
- Will enable you to review your current complaints handling procedure and identify improvements.
Want more information? Please call us on...
020 7549 2549
If you require any help or would like to discuss how Bond Solon can assist you in your training needs, please call us on: +44 (0) 20 7549 2549