Friday 6th November 2020
Live Virtual Event
The Bond Solon Expert Witness Conference is the largest annual gathering of expert witnesses in the UK, providing an excellent opportunity to keep abreast of the current developments and key issues affecting experts.
This year the conference will run as a fully virtual live event, with the opportunities for audience participation and questions. In light of the on-going developments with COVID-19, it is the safest approach for all our delegates, speakers and staff.
Since March, all Bond Solon training and events have been held virtually and feedback from those partaking has been excellent. Experts have commented positively on the quality and interactive nature of virtual delivery, as well as the convenience of receiving learning remotely.
Conference highlights will include:
- the Right Hon Lord Hodge, the Deputy President of the Supreme Court, on what has and will be happening in the court system
- How to give expert evidence remotely
- Lessons learnt from experts who have failed to act ethically
- Full BREXIT is only weeks away. We will hear from the Chair of the BREXIT working party of the Bar on how this will affect experts
- Michael Mansfield QC will share his views of the current circumstances and its impact on experts
To view the full programme and details of the other top speakers please download our brochure
As well as our annual legal update, there are break-out sessions on criminal, commercial, medico-legal and family law.
Finally, the conference will include relevant sponsors and exhibitors.
Exclusive corporate booking discount
If you have five colleagues interested in attending this conference, be sure to take full advantage of our corporate booking discount, where five delegates can attend for the price for four.
Call +44 (0)20 7549 2549 for further details.