Introducing the Bond Solon Digital Hub
When you book a place on one of our expert witness public courses or online learning, you will be given free access to the Bond Solon Digital Hub to support your learning and development.
On the Digital Hub you can:
- Access all the information you need for your course
- Find out about and upload any pre-course work you are required to complete prior to attending the course
- Download the most up-to-date materials for courses you have attended previously
- Read relevant news and insights to ensure you keep up-to-date with the latest expert witness developments
- Explore tools and resources to support you in your expert witness practice (e.g. Terms and Conditions Template for Experts)
- View your Bond Solon record of learning
The first time you log into the Digital Hub you will answer a few quick questions to set up your profile, which enables us to show you the news and information that is most relevant to your expert witness practice.
Already received your Digital Hub credentials? Log in now…