All Bond Solon products are subject to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Bond Solon Products include, but are not limited to, courses, presentations, manuals, course materials, articles, books and web-based products.
Bond Solon owns the copyright in all Bond Solon Products. Any material contained in Bond Solon Products may not be reproduced in any form or used without the express written permission of Bond Solon.
This clause sets out the responsibilities of Bond Solon Training Ltd, the Provider, and the Customer in relation to the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable data protection law (Data Protection Law). Any terms or words defined in Data Protection Law and used in this clause relating to personal data shall have the meaning set out in Data Protection Law. Where the Provider processes any personal data in relation to this agreement, it does so as a data controller on its own behalf (including in order to comply with its obligations and exercise its rights under this agreement), and shall comply with Data Protection Law in respect of such processing. Where the Customer provides any personal data in relation to this agreement, it warrants that it does so in compliance with Data Protection Law and that the Provider may, under Data Protection Law, process such data as required or anticipated by this agreement, and the Customer shall be responsible for any costs, losses or expenses the Provider incurs or suffers as a result of breach of such warranty.
Payment for Bond Solon Products should be made in the way indicated in publicity material and on the website for each Product or by agreement with Bond Solon staff.
- Payments by BACS to Sort Code 20-20-70 (Barclays Bank PLC, One Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP), Account Name: Bond Solon Training Ltd, Account Number: 63867870
- Cheques payable to Bond Solon Training Ltd and send to Finance Department, 5th Floor, 10 Whitechapel High Street, London, E1 8QS
- Swift Code: BARCGB22
- IBAN: GB03 BARC 2020 7063 8678 70
- Major credit and debit cards are accepted. Please quote your invoice number on payment. Bond Solon does not accept AMEX.
- Payment terms are stated on your invoice
- Some web based products may be purchased online.
- It is the policy of the company to recover all debts and associated court costs and legal fees incurred in so doing. We reserve the right to charge interest at 3% over bank base rate on overdue invoices.
Bond Solon Trainers
Any contract entered into with Bond Solon for the provision of Bond Solon Products is on the express term that the trainer we appoint to present or author the product will not be approached independently by you or a third party acting on your behalf to present training or create other material to you or any other party within a two year period following the delivery of the product without our prior written consent.
- For all public courses, in house trainings, conferences, presentations and workshops cancellations must be made in writing and received by us at least 21 days prior to the event, and will be subject to a £25 + VAT administration charge.
- We will not accept cancellations that have not been received by us, and you should obtain proof of sending.
- Cancellations not giving the required notice, and those not received in writing, will not be accepted and the agreed course fee will be due.
- Attendees’ names may be changed at any time without charge.
- All postponements will be subject to a £25 + VAT administration charge.
- Postponements notified in writing at least 21 days prior to the event will not incur any additional charges however, the standard administration charge will remain applicable. Those received between 15 and 20 days of the event will be charged at 25% of the agreed course fee; and those received between 8 and 14 days will be charged at 50% of the agreed course fee. Thereafter, postponements will be charged at the full course fee. If a postponement occurs within 21 days of the event and then the new date is subsequently cancelled, even if the cancellation is made more than 21 days before the event, the full course fee will be charged and will be non-refundable.
| Prior to Event Date
| 21 days +
|| £25 administration fee
|| £25 of administration fee
| 15-20 days
|| 25% of course fee
|| 100% of course fee
| 8-14 days
|| 50% of course fee
|| 100% of course fee
| 0-7 days
|| 100% of course fee
|| 100% of course fee
- Bond Solon reserves the right to vary the timing, date and venue of a course where the occasion necessitates, or to cancel the event and issue a full refund of any fees paid.
- Bond Solon cannot be held responsible for events outside of its control.
It is the policy of Bond Solon that all matters arising from the delivery of Bond Solon Products is confidential. This confidentiality will end with the consent of our clients, or where we are required by law to disclose, or where there is an overriding public interest, including where the information concerns misconduct, illegality or gross immorality.
- Please note that Bond Solon staff, material writers, presenters and trainers are not authorised to advise on the interpretation and application of the law to particular circumstances or matters and any such comments made by them will not constitute and must not be relied upon as advice.
- The Bond Solon Products have been designed solely for the learning benefit of clients attending such courses or presentations or participating in such web based products. The material does not necessarily stand on its own and is not intended to be relied upon for giving specific advice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Bond Solon staff, material writers, presenters and trainers will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) occasioned to any person acting or omitting to act or refraining from acting upon the material within Bond Solon Products, except to the extent that any such loss or damage does not exceed the price of the Bond Solon product, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the material. Nothing in this paragraph shall be deemed to exclude or limit Bond Solon staff, material writers, presenters and trainers liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Loss and damage as referred to above shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party (in all cases whether direct, indirect or consequential) or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Recording of events
Bond Solon reserves the right to make audio and video recordings during the delivery of any Product. Clients agree that by purchasing any Product, these recordings may be used for training and marketing purposes without prior approval by the Clients and without payment to the Clients. This right does not include recordings made during witness familiarisation products.
Download a copy of the Bond Solon Terms & Conditions.
Want more information? Please call us on...
020 7549 2549
If you require any help or would like to discuss how Bond Solon can assist you in your training needs, please call us on: +44 (0) 20 7549 2549